These pendrives often run into some issues. The list below outlines some of the most common problems:
- â€śUnknown Deviceâ€ť when plugging into computer
- â€śUSB device has Malfunctionedâ€ť when plugging into computer
- â€śUSB device not recognisedâ€ť when plugging into computer
- Access is Denied – when trying to access the drive
- Deleted Files
- Dead Pendrive
- Encrypted Drive
- Lost / Deleted Partitions
- Complete Failure / Burnt Out
Please check the above links for more information on these particular faults.
This pendrive is available in different colours, so the image in the post may be different to yours. They are, however, exactly the same.
Here at USB Drive Recovery UK, we are able to recover data from all pendrives with a no data no fee policy, with the option of you being able to receive your data within 24 hours. More information about our USB Data Recovery Services can be found on our website.